Computerised CBT - SilverCloud - available 24/7
Welcome to SilverCloud
What is SilverCloud?
SilverCloud offers secure, immediate access to online supported CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) programmes, tailored to your specific needs.
These programmes have demonstrated high improvement rates for depression and anxiety.
- It’s flexible – access it anywhere, on your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- It's easy to use - interactive tools and activities make your experience interesting and motivational.
How it works
- The programmes consist of seven to eight modules - complete these at your own pace, in your own time.
- The goal of each module is for you to take the information and techniques learned - and to start applying them in your day-to-day life.
- At regular intervals, your supporter will check your progress and provide feedback and guidance.
Barking and Dagenham:
We offer a range of online workshops and webinars, covering topics such as stress management, changing moods, sleep hygiene, and dealing with worry.
Click here to self-refer and book your place.
Redbridge: Contact us on 0300 300 1554 (option 1) to secure your place for the following webinars.
We will be running webinars regularly;
1st Tuesday of the month is "Understanding Low mood", 2nd Thursday of the month is "Overcoming Unhelpful Thinking", 3rd Tuesday is "How to control your anxious brain" and the last Tuesday of the month will be "Managing Sleep".
- Undestanding Low mood - 1st of October at 2:30pm-3:30pm
- Overcoming Unhelpful Thinking - 8th of October at 4pm-5pm
- How to control your anxious brain - 13th of October at 2:30-3:30pm
- Managing sleep - 27th of October at 2:30pm-3:30pm