Computerised CBT - SilverCloud - available 24/7
Welcome to SilverCloud
What is SilverCloud?
SilverCloud offers secure, immediate access to online supported CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) programmes, tailored to your specific needs.
These programmes have demonstrated high improvement rates for depression and anxiety.
- It’s flexible – access it anywhere, on your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- It's easy to use - interactive tools and activities make your experience interesting and motivational.
How it works
- The programmes consist of seven to eight modules - complete these at your own pace, in your own time.
- The goal of each module is for you to take the information and techniques learned - and to start applying them in your day-to-day life.
- At regular intervals, your supporter will check your progress and provide feedback and guidance.
Barking and Dagenham:
Coping with Uncertainty, Building Resilience and Staying Well - Every Tuesday and Thursday. Click here to self-refer and book your place on to the next webinar.
Please call 0300 300 1554, Option 1 to book a place for the following webinars.
- Managing stress in a crisis - 26th of May at 12pm-1pm
- How to beat insomnia - 26th of May at 3pm-4pm
- Sleeping through a crisis - 4th of June at 10am-11am
- Managing stress in a crisis - 9th of June at 12pm-1pm