IESO Digital Health Service
Ieso Digital Health
Delivers high-quality cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) online, for people experiencing common mental health issues. Treatment is delivered directly to you by a fully qualified therapistthrough typed conversation using the Ieso secure online therapyplatform. You can schedule your appointments at times that best suits you, including evenings weekends, and sessions can be attended securely with any device that has access to the internet. In between appointments you can revisit the transcripts of your therapy sessions to remind yourself what you have learnt, and you can keep your therapist updated on your progress using the secure messaging system.
You might find online CBT helpful if you:
- Would find it difficult to travel to a therapist each week
- Can’t easily go to appointments during a work day
- Value taking time to reflect and think about how you answer questions
- Enjoy chatting to friends and family on social media or messaging services
- Like the idea of having a clinician’s undivided attention, without the pressure of being in the same room
- Would like to be able to go back and review the advice you received between sessions and after the treatment has ended for as long as you like
Don’t be put off if you:
- Are not a fast typer
- Have never done anything like this before
This service is offered across Redbridge, Havering, Barking and Dagenham and Waltham Forest. Call us on 0300 300 1554. You will then be promoted to select the relevant borough. Please note you must be registered with a GP in the relevant borough to access their service.