IESO Digital Therapy
Rebridge Talking therapies now offers IESO Digital Health 1-1 online therapy
If you feel overwhelmed, anxious, stressed, or you're not sleeping or experiencing feelings of depression, you can sign up for a course of online therapy with Ieso Digital Health. Chat 121 online with a fully qualified therapist using typed therapy. Completely private and accessible from home, appointments are available 6am-11pm, seven days a week. You can refer yourself to Redbridge talking therapies and once registered, start treatment via typed therapy with IESO. You'll recieve the same support you'd recieve from traditional talking therapies, but in a typed form
Call Redbridge Talking Therapies 0300 300 1554—option 1 (9am–5pm, Monday–Friday) and ask to be referred for IESO Digital Health. You can also fill out an online form.
Advantages of IESO Digital therapy include
- Wide variety of slots available including evenings and weekends
- Some people find it easier to open up with typed therapy
- Transcripts of every session can be reviewed both in-between sessions as well as after you have completed treatment.
- For many, not being physically seen by a therapist and having therapy where they feel comfortable helps reduce inhibitions, encourages disclosure and offers anonymity
- You can message your therapist in between sessions
Watch the video below to hear more about IESO